Mazatlan Lighthouse, one of the highest natural lighthouses in the world, is settled in what once was an island. This is the perfect place to take photos of the nearby islands and the city.
- Adult Ages 11+
- Child Ages 5-10
- Infant Ages 4 and under
Discover History and Mezcal in Mazatlan
Mazatlan is much more than sun, sand, and sea. The lands of the municipality of Mazatlan and the south of Sinaloa have a rich history: the production of mezcal, the Revolution, and other events.
The first Vinata, as the haciendas where mezcal was produced are known, was founded before 1850. The industry expanded until it reached more than 30,000 hectares of agave plantations. The mezcal produced in these Vinatas received awards at different European fairs during the first decades of the last century, and Mazatlan became the second-most important producer in Mexico.
The Osuna family settled in the village of La Noria, one of the most picturesque in the region. The Vinata Los Osuna is the only one that survives today
- Transport in a van with AC
- Bilingual guide
- Water and refreshments during the entire tour
- Visit the town of La Noria and its different attractions
- Classic food of the region tasting
- Tour and tasting at Hacienda Los Osuna
- Pick-up at your hotel
- Tour of the Noria, kiosk, church, workshop, and pantheon
- Visit a typical restaurant
- Tour at Hacienda Los Osuna
- Tasting of Maguey Distilled
- This tour is not recommended for people with back and/or neck problems, pregnant women, people in wheelchairs or with limited mobility.
- We invite you to review the Policies for changes and cancellations and the Terms and Conditions of our tours.