More than 400 species of birds call Isla de Pajaros home. If you love birds, you must put this Isla de Pajaros adventure on your to-do list!
The Perfect Adventure on Deer Island, Mazatlan!
The three islands of Mazatlan are considered one of the most iconic symbols of the region. They are at once an interesting ecological study and a fantastic recreational space, thanks to their natural attributes and terrain. The islands were named according to the main species that inhabit or once inhabited them: birds, deer, and wolves.
The largest and most popular island is Isla de Venados (Deer Island), located right in the middle of the three. It has the most extensive beach and is the best place in Mazatlan to practice snorkeling thanks to its small waves and crystal-clear waters. Isla de Venados is ideal for swimming, jet skiing, banana boating, paddle surfing, and also for hiking and exploring on land.
With an impressive view of the coast of Mazatlan and the surrounding area, you’re sure to fall in love with the natural beauty and unique perspective that Isla de Venados offers. Don’t miss it!
- Bilingual guide
- Kayak and lifevest
- Snorkeling equipment
- UV protection rashguard
- Dry bag
- Water and juice
- Fruit and cookies
- Introduction to the use of kayak and snorkel
- Kayaking over to Isla de Venados
- Hiking and sighting of flora and fauna of the island
- Free time on the beach
- Kayaking back
- This tour is not recommended for people with back and/or neck problems, pregnant women, people in wheelchairs or with limited mobility.
- We invite you to review the Policies for changes and cancellations and the Terms and Conditions of our tours.