More than 400 species of birds call Isla de Pajaros home. If you love birds, you must put this Isla de Pajaros adventure on your to-do list!
Explore Mazatlan’s Islands from a High-Performance Boat!
The insular areas (islands, islets, and rocks) of the Gulf of California represent approximately 50% of the insular territory of Mexico, and on this route, you get to know the most important ones for Sinaloa, the ones that are located in front of the port of Mazatlan.
Onboard a high-speed, semi-rigid boat, we cross the bay while discovering different islands, islets, rocks, and beaches that give us the perfect opportunity to take amazing photographs while our expert guides share the history, geology, and life of each one of them.
During our tour, we are accompanied by different types of birds — gulls, frigates, and ducks, among many other species — as well as dolphins, turtles, and with a bit of luck, stingrays. This tour is like a carnival of marine life!
- Tour in a high-speed, semi-rigid boat
- Water and juice
- Fruit and cookies
- Encounters with marine life
- Arrival to Marina Mazatlán
- Welcome and start to our tour
- Tour along the bay and visit:
- Isla de Pajaros
- Isla de Venados
- Isla de Lobos
- Dos Hermanos
- Piedra Tortuga
- El Crestón
- El Cardó
- Isla de Piedra
- Isla de Chivos
- This tour is not recommended for people with back and/or neck problems, pregnant women, people in wheelchairs or with limited mobility.
- We invite you to review the Policies for changes and cancellations and the Terms and Conditions of our tours.
- Due to the nature of the tour, we do not have sanitary services on board.